- General information
- Portative Technologies has created this privacy statement in order to demonstrate our firm commitment to privacy. The following discloses our information and dissemination practices for the Portative Network.
- The Information We Collect and How We Use It
- Portative Technologies uses your IP address to help diagnose problems with connectivity, and to administer the network. Your IP address is used to help identify you. As with all other information that Portative Technologies either gathers or utilizes in the management and operation of the network, any data will be held in confidence and will not be shared with any advertisers, sponsors or third-party partners.
- Links to Other Sites from The Portative Network
- This network contains links to other sites. Portative Technologies is not responsible for the privacy practices or the content of other web sites.
- This site has security measures in place to protect the loss, misuse and alteration of the information under our control. As a first level of protection, Portative Technologies requires user names and strong passwords for access to the electronic mail. For greater security, the site utilizes the latest in firewall technologies and intrusion systems to impede unauthorized electronic and physical access to any data. Portative Technologies does not keep on it's systems any credit or debit card information from customers.
- Childrens Guidelines
- Portative Technologies is particularly concerned about the privacy of children and young family members when they are using the network and its features. To this end, Portative Technologies adheres to the following guidelines regarding a child's use of the network:
- Portative Technologies will not entice a child by the prospect of a special game, prize or other activity, to divulge information.
- Portative Technlogies will not disseminate, distribute, or make available to third-parties any personal information about any child who uses this network, including the child's user name, e-mail address, passwords, or other potentially identifying data.
- Contacting the Administrator
- If you have any questions about this privacy statement, management practices, or your dealings with this network, you can contact: email@example.com
- Changes to This Statement
- This Privacy Statement is effective as of September 19, 1018. Portative Technologies may change this statement from time to time, at its discretion, and to reflect needed updates in the Portative Network site privacy policies. This statement is not intended to, and does not create, contractual or other legal rights in or on behalf of any party. Any modification will be effective immediately upon either posting on the Portative Network home page or by a message from us sent to you by electronic mail or conventional mail.